Monday, March 19, 2007

Apple Color-Accurate Displays?

Recently I was asked about Apple LCD displays, since we don't list them
on our Choosing a Color-Accurate Display reference page.

We haven't listed the Apple LCD displays because Apple doesn't publish
quantifiable data on the color accuracy of their displays. Since I
can't quantify their color accuracy, we haven't bought one...and
haven't listed them on our site! This said, I have several
friends and associates that own Apple LCD displays, and they report
good results, but I have no direct comparison to a known reference.

My personal feeling is that the NEC monitors are currently the best
choice for color accurate displays, and this has been the case for
nearly a decade. Currently, I think the new 26" NEC LCD2690WUXI-BK, which is 93.4% accurate, is the best choice for the
price.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home